Hulled Hemp seeds, or hemp hearts, are the hulled seeds of the hemp plant, or Cannabis sativa L. It is actually one of the most widely utilized and diverse industrial crops in the world. Its fibers are considered the longest and most durable of all natural fibers, and it can even be grown without deadly herbicides and pesticides. The seed contains a rich amount of fatty acid and only trace amounts of THC (No more than 0.2ppm)and is used for many commercially manufactured products. It is safe and very healthy to eat.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Senna Leaf Extract ?
- Benefits And Application Of Senna Leaf Extract ...
- What Is Goji Berry Extract ?