What Is Bitter Melen Extract ?
Bitter melon (momordica charantia) is a fruit commonly found in tropical and sub-tropical climates, which is the most bitter among all vegetables. Bitter melon is one of popular edible pod vegetable in many Asian countries. Bitter melon contains a substance called charantin - an insulin-like peptide. Besides, bitter melon is very low in calories, carrying just 17 calories per 100 g, which also contains lectins - non-digestible sugar-binding proteins which reduce the amount of sugar absorbed by the digestive system. Bitter melon extract powder is extracted from a whole dry fruit with water as solvent to be boiled and extracted three times, each time for 2 hours, and the final extract liquid was concentrated through evaporation, spray drying to be bitter melon extract powder, and then crushed, screening, mixing, packaging.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Apple Extract ?
- What Is Grape Seed Extract ?
- What Is Siberian Ginseng Extract ?
- Fructus Hippophae Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extrac...
- What Is Garcinia Cambogia Extract ?
- What Is Broccoli Extract ?
- What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Powder