What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
Flaxseed extract is made from flaxseed which is the seed from the plant Linum usitatissimum. Flaxseed is a high quality source of alpha linoleic acid, an omega 3 fatty acid. Secoisolariciresinol diglycoside, flax lignans or SDG is existed as its main bioactive components. SDG is classified as a phytoestrogen since it is a plant-derived, nonsteroid compound that possesses estrogen-like activity. Flaxseed extract SDG has weak estrogenic activity, when intake as food it will be trasfer to flax ligan which have same structure with estrogens, The level of SDG in flaxseed extract typically varies between 0.6% and 1.8%. SDG can reduce the blood lipid, cholesterin and triglyceride, it can also prevent for apoplexy, hyperension, blood clots, arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia. In addition, flax seed extract SDG is benificial for diabetes and coronary heart disease.
Functions And Benefits Of Flaxseed Extract
1. Flax seed extract can be used to lose weight and burn surplus fat of body;
2. Linseed extract with lignans will reduce allergic reaction, reduce asthma, improve arthritis;
3. Flaxseed extract powder has the effect of improving female menstrual period syndrome;
4. Flaxseed extract with secoisolariciresinol diglucoside can reduce the bad influence of hazardous chemicals produced when under pressure, control Stress, reduce depression and insomnia;
5. Linseed extract powder lignans can improve skin fat content, moisten the skin smooth, soft and flexible, make the skin breath and sweat to normal, to mitigate various skin problems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?