What Is Garcinia Cambogia Extract ?
Garcinia cambogia is a fruit that grows in Southeast Asia. It is also known as tamarind. It can boost weight loss by slowing the body's ability to absorb fat, replacing fat with toned muscles, and even improving your mood and suppressing the drive to react to stressful situations with food. The most effective ingredient of garcinia cambogia extract is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), it appears to inhibit an enzyme called citrate lyase and interferes with fatty acid metabolism.
Functions And Benefits Of Garcinia Cambogia Extract With Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
1. Garcinia cambogia extract powder can decrease the cholesterol and fatty acids.
2. Natural garcinia cambogia extract is useful in helping to control body weight.
3. Garcinia cambogia extract can promote glycogen synthesis and increase energy levels.
4. Natural garcinia cambogia extract powder is used for regulating fat metabolism, inhibiting lipogenesis and promoting fat burning.
Applications Of Garcinia Cambogia Extract With Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
1. Garcinia cambogia extract can be used as the health care products and supplement raw materials of solid preparation because of its benefits for losing weight, such as tablets, capsules, etc.
2. Garcinia cambogia extract can be used as raw material in food and beverage field.
3. Garcinia cambogia extract powder can be used in pharmaceutical field.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Broccoli Extract ?
- What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Powder