What Is Grape Seed Extract ?
Grape Seed Extracts are industrial derivative from whole grape seed that have a great concentration of OPC. The OPC has widely found from many plant species after it was firstly discovered by French scientist Jacques Masquelier from peanut shell. Human case reports and and results from laboratory and animal studies provide preliminary evidence that grape seed extract having antioxidant, no poisonous and anti-inflammatory.
Functions And Benefits Of Grape Seed Extract With Proanthocyanidins (OPC) And Polyphenols
1. Grape seed extract powder has the properties of antioxidant, antianaphylaxis, radiation-proof.
2. Natural grape seed extract has the function of eye care.
3. Natural grape seed extract powder has the function of heart care.
4. Grape seed extract powder can lower cancer risk.
5. Grape seed extract can enhance hemal strength.
6. Natural grape seed extract powder has the function of antiphlogosis and detumescence.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Siberian Ginseng Extract ?
- Fructus Hippophae Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extrac...
- What Is Garcinia Cambogia Extract ?
- What Is Broccoli Extract ?
- What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Powder