What Is Resveratrol ?
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, which means it is a protective antibiotic produced in plants under stress, whether due to fungal attack, drought, ultraviolet irradiation, or inflammation. This molecule helps the plants to fight back and maintain health.
Resveratrol is found in many varieties of plants, this polyphenolic compound was thought to possibly confer longevity, anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy and anti-cancer properties through a variety of mechanisms. Resveratrol is abundant in the skin of red grapes, peanuts and pistachios, and in berries, such as blueberries and cranberries, raspberries and mulberries, and cacao beans. Resveratrol is also found in significant concentrations in red wine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What is Bacopa Monnieri Extract?
- What Is Bitter Melon Extract ?
- What Is Apple Extract ?
- What Is Grape Seed Extract ?
- What Is Siberian Ginseng Extract ?
- Fructus Hippophae Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extrac...
- What Is Garcinia Cambogia Extract ?
- What Is Broccoli Extract ?
- What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?