What Is Siberian Ginseng Extract ?
Siberian ginseng, also known as Eleutherococcus or eleuthero, grows in mountain forests and is native to eastern Asia including China, Japan, and Russia. Traditional Chinese Medicine has used eleutherococcus for reducing lethargy, fatigue, and low stamina as well as increasing endurance and resilience to environmental stresses. Eleutherococcus is considered an "adaptogen," a term that describes herbs or other substances that, when ingested, appears to help an organism increase resistance to stress. There is strong evidence Eleutherococcus senticosus increases endurance and mental performance in patients with mild fatigue and weakness.
Main Function Of Siberian Ginseng Extract With Eleutheroside
1. Siberian ginseng extract is used for resisting fatigue.
2. Siberian ginseng extract powder is used treating tristimania, cerebral thrombosis, hyperlipoidemia, coronary heart disease and diabetes, etc.
3. Siberian ginseng extract is used alleviating neurasthenia, increasing appetite, improving vision and hearing.
4. Natural Siberian ginseng extract is used resisting tumor.
5. Siberian ginseng extract is used enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- Fructus Hippophae Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extrac...
- What Is Garcinia Cambogia Extract ?
- What Is Broccoli Extract ?
- What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
- What Is Ginkgo Biloba Extract ?