Tribulus terrestris is a herb that has been used in the traditional medicine of China and India for centuries. It is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and Australia. Tribulus terrestris can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil. Tribulus terrestris has many other names, such as puncture vine, is In the mid-1990s, tribulus terrestris became known in North America after Eastern European Olympic athletes said that taking tribulus helped their performance.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- Why is hemp protein ideal?
- What is hemp seed?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Senna Leaf Extract ?
- Benefits And Application Of Senna Leaf Extract ...
- What Is Goji Berry Extract ?
- What Is Hypericum Perforatum Extract ?
- Benetits And Applications Of St. John's Wort Ex...
- What Is Red Clover Extract ?
- Benefits And Applications Of Red Clover Extract