Hemp is the environment’s friend. It grows fast, absorbing high levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide into its cellulose fibres. It’s also almost waste-free since nearly every part of the plant can be usefully processed.
Of the protein, 66% is edestin (a bioactive globulin protein that's easy to digest) -- more than any other plant!One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber per serving (32% DV). Hemp contains all 9 essential amino acids, with the bonus of good-for-you essential fatty acids.
Related Industry Knowledge
- R&D Ability
- Hemp protein powder
- Hulled Hemp seeds
- Benefits of hemp protein
- What is hemp seed?
- What Is Tribulus Terrestris Extract ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris E...
- What Is Lycopene ?
- Functions And Benefits Of Tomato Extract Lycope...
- What Is Senna Leaf Extract ?
- Benefits And Application Of Senna Leaf Extract ...
- What Is Goji Berry Extract ?
- What Is Hypericum Perforatum Extract ?
- Benetits And Applications Of St. John's Wort Ex...