What Is Echinacea Purpurea Extract ?
Echinacea is an herb which is very popular for use with colds and flu. Echinacea was used for centuries by native Americans before the arrival of European explorers. In the 1800s, uses of Echinacea took off in the United States and the herb became popular in Europe as well. Echinacea is used in many Western nations because it is believe that the herb promotes immune system health and minimizes some of the symptoms of sickness. Echinacea or purple cone-flower is a North American perennial that is indigenous to the central plains where it grows on road banks, prairies, fields and in dry, open woods. It is also called snake root because it grows from a thick black root that Indians used to treat snake bites.
Function And Healthy Benefits Of Echinacea Purpurea Extract
1. Research shows that echinacea purpurea extract has ability to raise the body's resistance to bacterial and viral infections by stimulating the immune system.
2. Echinacea purpurea extract powder is also antibiotic and help to relieve allergies, and cichoric acid has been used for centuries to clear skin infection.
3. Echinacea purpurea extract is the most effective detoxicant in western herbal medicine for the circulatory, lymphatic and respiratory systems.
4. Echinacea purpurea extract can used for anti-virus, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, anti-infections and anti-cancer.
5. Echinacea purpurea extract can treat arthritis or skin diseases, promote wound repair,cichoric acid can relieve toothache and pain of scald.
Application Of Echinacea Purpurea Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, echinacea purpurea extract is mainly used as raw material in preventing cancer, such as breast, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
2. Applied in health care product field, echinacea purpurea extract powder is mainly used in improving osteoporosis and womens menopauses symptom.
3. As an immune modulator, echinacea purpurea extract is widely used as raw materials in the field of cosmetics.
4. As food additives, echinacea purpurea extract is widely used in food industry.
Previous: No Information